a. Had a birthday a few days ago. Totally in the 30s club now.
b. Totally is my new favorite word.
c. I got my PC back.
d. OK OK. I’ll get to it….
….The book review registry is open!
I just have one more book that I am finishing and one more to start from the old list so I am gonna go ahead and open the registry again. I am looking forward to some good summer reads.
I do have a few added rules this time around. When I first implemented this registry last year, I had no idea it would take so long to get through the list. This time around I am only taking on a few reads and I’ll be a little bit picky. Not only am I making room for the book clubs I am apart of but I also totally overwhelmed myself the last time. I took on too many books in a quest to be helpful. That won’t happen this time. I have to put myself at the top of the list.
This helps you as well. A shorter reading list for me means the registry will close early but also open early.
Here’s how it works:
(1) Register your book on THIS form. Its very important that you do so. Do not email me asking me to review your book. Do not send me your book and do not send me all the books in your series at one time. Register every book you’d like me to consider through THIS form. This is important because:
a. It secures you a spot in line if I decide to read and review your book
b. It keeps this process organized for both of us. (Wait, is that kinda the same as what I already said?)
(2) Books registered through THIS form does not guarantee you a review. Again, registering your book does not automatically mean I agree to read your book. If the book looks interesting I will email you for the first Chapter of your book for consideration.
(3) After registering please wait for my email. Stalking my email won’t make this go any faster.
(4) If it looks like a book I want to read I will request your first Chapter. If you already posted your first Chapter on your blog somewhere a link to that post is good too.
(5) If your first chapter is totally enticing and I must know what happens next, I will agree to review your book. You must gift me a copy in exchange for an honest review. (No Word Documents please)
(6) Please be patient as I read the book. Constantly emailing me won’t make me read any faster.
(7) Reviews of 3-5 will be published on this blog, Amazon, and Goodreads.
Please read the form for more information on my Book Reviews. This time around I am looking forward to seeing more African American / Black Lit books submitted!
Please read through my guidelines on the form carefully before submitting a book for review. Remember, Register HERE for consideration.