I love the warm weather! The flowers are blooming and everything is just abounding with life. What a perfect occasion to introduce something new.
Last week I announced the start of a new series on The PBS Blog and boy have you all responded!
So, this post is to remind you that if you want in this summer you may want to go ahead and submit your questions. Spots are filling up fast! I’ll be introducing our first author tomorrow, Monday, April 3, 2017 and then every Monday afterwards we’ll meet a new author (just as long as the spots stay filled). I am booked up through April and there is only ONE spot left for May so again, if you want to be featured this summer, don’t wait.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ON HOW TO GET STARTED!
I’m a busy bee. I travel a lot and have my hands in different projects all the time. For this reason I cherish my weekends. However, I would like to open The PBS Blog up to some diversity this year. I am currently looking for bloggers who would like to guest blog for me on Saturdays and Sundays. I am not a large blog, but for those of you just starting out this can bring lots of traffic to your blog. I get hundreds of views on a daily basis with a steady increase weekly. Currently we are holding steady at 19,242 hits (since I’ve drafted this post I have had to edit the numbers which have already gone up 10 views within the last ten minutes).
The post can be about whatever you would like it to be. I want readers to get to know you, your personality, perspective on life and all that good stuff. This is an amazing opportunity for new bloggers. I only have a few guidelines:
• Must be at least 18 Years or Older
• Must not use extremely vulgar language or nude images
• Must have the post submitted to me no later than 8:00p CST the Thursday of the week you are to guest post.
• Must include attachments of any images you want me to include in the post in your response email.
• Suggested length: 100-1000 words (please try not to write extremely long posts)
• The article must be your own work. Do not copy and paste work from other sites.
• Multimedia: images, podcasts, and videos are welcome
• A short bio and photo of yourself can be included at the end of your post (like a signature). You may include a link to your own website
There is a form under the Guest Blogger tab of this blog. If you are interested, fill that out and I’ll take it from there. I also appreciate anyone who can reblog this post.