I’m a busy bee. I travel a lot and have my hands in different projects all the time. For this reason I cherish my weekends. However, I would like to open The PBS Blog up to some diversity this year. I am currently looking for bloggers who would like to guest blog for me on Saturdays and Sundays. I am not a large blog, but for those of you just starting out this can bring lots of traffic to your blog. I get hundreds of views on a daily basis with a steady increase weekly. Currently we are holding steady at 19,242 hits (since I’ve drafted this post I have had to edit the numbers which have already gone up 10 views within the last ten minutes).
The post can be about whatever you would like it to be. I want readers to get to know you, your personality, perspective on life and all that good stuff. This is an amazing opportunity for new bloggers. I only have a few guidelines:
• Must be at least 18 Years or Older
• Must not use extremely vulgar language or nude images
• Must have the post submitted to me no later than 8:00p CST the Thursday of the week you are to guest post.
• Must include attachments of any images you want me to include in the post in your response email.
• Suggested length: 100-1000 words (please try not to write extremely long posts)
• The article must be your own work. Do not copy and paste work from other sites.
• Multimedia: images, podcasts, and videos are welcome
• A short bio and photo of yourself can be included at the end of your post (like a signature). You may include a link to your own website
There is a form under the Guest Blogger tab of this blog. If you are interested, fill that out and I’ll take it from there. I also appreciate anyone who can reblog this post.
Here’s a Promo Flyer for those who would like to assist me in promoting to fulfill this need. I need bloggers / writers interested in helping me to fill in on the weekends. All you would do is send me your posts via email and I will schedule it for the weekend if approved. I welcome everyone but would admonish new bloggers or bloggers looking to increase traffic in general, to apply. You have my permission to share this on your Facebook Pages, and Twitter. Please just link back to this post so people know how to apply.
Click Here if you would like to respond to this flyer. Serious writers/ bloggers only.
In honor of my first year completion (8-18-15) I have decided to implement Guest Bloggers this year for the days where I will be off. I wanted to wait until I had been blogging for at least a year to do this and now that I have, I’m ready.
To volunteer to Guest Post here please Visit the new GUEST BLOGGER page. I travel often and I would really like to have Weekend Guest Bloggers (Sat and Sun) and also Guest Bloggers for when I need to be away for longer than a week. My immediate need is Weekend Guest Bloggers, someone to fill in with exciting posts from week to week on The PBS Blog. I plan to start scheduling them within the next couple months so feedback is needed if you want to participate. I don’t have a 50,000 follower blog but some exposure is better than none for those wishing to promote their writing for free. Plus I think my followers would appreciate the variety.
I appreciate any re-blogs of this post:
- Must be at least 18 Years or Older
- Must not use extremely vulgar language or nude images
- Must have the post submitted to me no later than 8:00p CST the Thursday of the week you are to guest post. If I choose you for a Weekend Blogger your post must be into me by 8pm every Thursday.
- Must include attachments of any images you want me to include in the post in your response email.
- Suggested length: Anywhere between 100-1000 words (Please try to keep from writing extremely long posts)
- The article must be your own work. Do not copy and paste work from other sites.
- Multimedia: images, podcasts, and videos are welcome
- A short bio and photo of yourself can be included at the end of your post. You may include a link to your own website
By default, blog postings are set to allow comments from readers. I always try to respond to every comment but I will not comment on a post you wrote. Please respond to comments made on your own blog posts. The idea is to keep in context with how I run my blog. If I respond to comments, I expect you to as well. Always respond positively and professionally :).
That’s it! Thank you for your time. Yall be great.