I’m a busy bee. I travel a lot and have my hands in different projects all the time. For this reason I cherish my weekends. However, I would like to open The PBS Blog up to some diversity this year. I am currently looking for bloggers who would like to guest blog for me on Saturdays and Sundays. I am not a large blog, but for those of you just starting out this can bring lots of traffic to your blog. I get hundreds of views on a daily basis with a steady increase weekly. Currently we are holding steady at 19,242 hits (since I’ve drafted this post I have had to edit the numbers which have already gone up 10 views within the last ten minutes).
The post can be about whatever you would like it to be. I want readers to get to know you, your personality, perspective on life and all that good stuff. This is an amazing opportunity for new bloggers. I only have a few guidelines:
• Must be at least 18 Years or Older
• Must not use extremely vulgar language or nude images
• Must have the post submitted to me no later than 8:00p CST the Thursday of the week you are to guest post.
• Must include attachments of any images you want me to include in the post in your response email.
• Suggested length: 100-1000 words (please try not to write extremely long posts)
• The article must be your own work. Do not copy and paste work from other sites.
• Multimedia: images, podcasts, and videos are welcome
• A short bio and photo of yourself can be included at the end of your post (like a signature). You may include a link to your own website
There is a form under the Guest Blogger tab of this blog. If you are interested, fill that out and I’ll take it from there. I also appreciate anyone who can reblog this post.