“You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching,
Love like you’ll never be hurt,
Sing like there’s nobody listening,
And live like it’s heaven on earth.” – William W. Purkey
• Speak with Integrity; say only what you mean
• Accept Simplicity, never make things any more challenging than it really is
• Seek to improve on at least one thing in your personal life everyday without acknowledging the challenges that come with it
• Never focus more on the faults of others than those of your own; you’re always your own worse enemy
• Never exhaust your energy on problems you can’t solve
• Don’t use your words to speak against yourself, or against others
• Don’t take things so personally; nothing others do or say is a reflection of you
Peace can only exist if you want it to. When we are immune to the thoughts and actions of others, we won’t be the victims of endless suffering.
Stress • Resilience • Mental Health
Adulting with a working millennial
Author, Inspirational Blogger, Book Reviewer & Promoter (James J. Cudney)
Life's an endless journey of self-realization
Supporting and Promoting Indie Authors
Adventures in Writing
Writer, Reviewer, Activist
Every flower begins with a seed
The best Mommy advice on all things girls/kids
Inspirational words and quotes
Writing Out Loud Soup : Fantasy. Science Fiction. Mental Serenity. Poetry
Writing Advice From A YA Author Powered By Chocolate And Green Tea
I'm a Parenting Blogger, Poet & Storyteller, and Children's Book Author.
Motivating the Masses
where all emotions are cared for!
HELPING MIDLIFE BLOGGERS GO FROM HOBBY TO BUSINESS
Entertaining Stories and Motivational Quotes
Sweet As Honey Among The Pages.
press on to know the lord
Writing Stories of Love, Faith and Happy Endings While Enjoying the Journey
Quebec Writers' Federation. Two cents, once a month.
Exploring the world in which I live, inside and out.
Changing the world, one word at a time.
The place where the voice of the black poet is heard, respected, and savored by all
Featuring books written by authors of color.
by mamello mosiana
Leaving it all on the page because we are all shattered mirrors looking to mend our images.