• Speak with Integrity; say only what you mean
• Accept Simplicity, never make things any more challenging than it really is
• Seek to improve on at least one thing in your personal life everyday without acknowledging the challenges that come with it
• Never focus more on the faults of others than those of your own; you’re always your own worse enemy
• Never exhaust your energy on problems you can’t solve
• Don’t use your words to speak against yourself, or against others
• Don’t take things so personally; nothing others do or say is a reflection of you
Peace can only exist if you want it to. When we are immune to the thoughts and actions of others, we won’t be the victims of endless suffering.