ARC is short for Advanced Review Copy and my ARC Team is a group of amazing men and women who have jumped on the bandwagon to be among the first to read my work before it releases. In fact, I have just sent them the first four Chapters of Book Two in The Nora White Story to help me to make some changes.
I am looking to grow my team and am looking for individuals who are interested in one or more of the following:
- Black / African American History
- Historical Fiction
- Young Adult
- Coming of Age
- Women’s Fiction
If you enjoy reading books along these lines (or are interested in trying something new!) I’d love to have you.
This program gives you free access to my work in exchange for your honest reviews and feedback. As an ARC / Beta reader, you get to help me to improve my writing by telling me what works and what doesn’t. If at any time you do not want to review or offer feedback, you can email me or unsubscribe at any time. While you are under no obligation to assist, your silence in regard to what doesn’t work literally does nothing for my growth. That said, I am looking for readers who are honest, kind, and genuinely intend on being active members.
The duties of an Advanced Reviewer are as follows.
- Read the manuscript within 2 – 3 weeks of receiving it
- Offer any feedback you feel I need to know in the form of an email.
- Post an HONEST review of the book on Amazon, Goodreads and any other retailers you like.
- Since you are receiving an ARC Copy (unless you have already bought the book) it’s important that you place a disclaimer at the front end of the review so that it’s published on Amazon: “I received a copy of this book as a gift from the author” is a good example.