So I would like to take this time to thank SeasonedSista2 for nominating me for my 3rd Blogger Award (I love your blog design btw! I love those kind of color combinations), as always I am always ecstatic and very thankful for those who find my blog worthy to receive an award:
Here Are The Rules:
• Thank the blogger that nominated you.
• Put the award logo on your blog.
• Answer the ten questions sent to you.
• Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
• Nominate seven blogs
My questions are as follows, they are followed up with my answers:
1. What is one of your favorite quotes?
One of my favorite quotes is by George Benard Shaw:
“Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.”
2. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I would love to learn to speak fluent German. Chinese also appears pretty intriguing.
3. What was the last movie that made you cry?
Wow, this is a very good question…..especially since I don’t really cry during movies, hmmm….I must say Beautiful Mind with Russell Crowe was pretty moving. The movie is based on the life of John Nash (Crowe) who arrives at Princeton University of the prestigious Carnegie Scholarship for mathematics. Nash is super smart and can crack codes with his mind alone. But after meeting a suspicious supervisor of the United States Department of Defense, his mental genius is challenged against the backdrop of insanity and the movie takes an unexpected twist.
4. If you won the lottery, what is the first things you would do?
When I was about 11 years old, we would go to Hamilton Park on the south side of Chicago every day after school and spend the entire afternoon there until being picked up at night. At that center we got help with homework, participated with extracurricular activities like dance and music bingo etc. It was a lot of fun. Today my husband and I run a research and fellowship center (1/5) in Shreveport LA . If I won the lottery one of the first things I would do is contribute to the development of more youth centered activity centers in the inner city areas so that children have a safe and nurturing place to go after school.
5. Have you ever had a nickname, what is it?
My nick name is EC, and Twin
6. What is your favorite holiday?
I don’t celebrate holidays so I do not have a favorite.
7. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Lol, Definitely an introvert
8. If you had to evacuate your house immediately, what is the one thing you would grab on the way out?
9. What is one food that you will not eat?
Anything Pork related
10. Would you rather use Facebook or Twitter?
Hmm, great benefits to both, but while I enjoy Facebook I have to say I’m more of a Twitter baby, it’s a lot more laid back in my opinion (at least mine is lol). Seems to fit better with my personality, short characters, not so much going on, I can get in and out.
I don’t have anyone in mind to nominate at this time so I’m gonna leave it here. Of course by now you all know I’m used to breaking award rules, I’m a rebel, what can I say (I’ll publish a post about that some other time).
In the meantime, I would like to take the time to thank SeasonedSista2 again for the wonderful award nomination! 🙂