“I’m an African-American quarterback that may scare a lot of people because they haven’t seen nothing they can compare me to. It’s like here I am, I’m doing exactly what I want to do, how I want to do it, and when I look in the mirror, it’s me. Nobody changed me, nobody made me act this certain way, and I’m true to my roots. But yet people are going to say whatever they’re going to say.”
I used to be a basketball fan. I still enjoy it from time to time, though not nearly as when I was younger. You see, I grew up on Michael Jordan, back when Basketball was exciting. Back when we had MJ parties and we would scream and shout with joy over the dark skin brotha floating through the air. But as Jordan faded away and we come upon our new school athletes, Basketball is just not the same anymore. In fact, I do not remember it being as exciting since Jordan. But in this post I am not going to compare Michael’s BBall skills to Lebron’s or give my opinion on who’s better. After all, the subtitle of this blog is that truth is stranger than fiction and it’s been awhile since I’ve said anything weird.
Sports are fun. I like sports. I play a little basketball for exercise on occasion every now and again. I ran track, and played a little tennis. So like I said, Sports is fun, I like it. Great way to exercise. But things do tend to get a little, well, strange……
When Michael first signed his contract with Nike, he stated that he did not want his shoes to be red and black because red and black are devil colors. Why did he say that? Of course, the devil is a spirit not a person. He has no color. But there is a reason red and black is associated with the devil:
• Red and Black is associated with the devil because of Nimrod. Nimrod, a descendant of Ham (whose name means burnt black), was a black skinned man who became associated with the devil for two reasons:
#1: Nimrod had the people to bow down and worship him as God King.
#2: Nimrod was very powerful, so much so that he killed a bull with his bare hands. He covered himself in its blood, wrapped the tail around his waist, put the horns on his head and the hooves on his feet. He was black underneath and red on top. This is how we got the image of the little red devil.
Moving on, why is Lebron James not the King?
3 is Symbolic of the Trinity (The trinity is not in the bible but originates with Nimrod, his wife-mother Semiramis and their son Tammuz.).
• Jordan’s Championship record is in a period of 3 apiece. He was also the 3rd person drafted into the Bulls in the year 1984. He played for Chicago, the 3rd largest city in the United States.
Satanists are largely into Numerology (a concept copied from the bible) so everything always has to line up:
• The Chicago Bulls came into the NBA in 1966. Jordan won 6 championships. Michael Jordan also wore the number 23. 2 x 3 = 6.
• Michael Jordan played for a team called The Chicago Bulls whose colors are, coincidentally, red and black. Bull is also coincidentally the same animal used to become Nimrod’s renowned image.
• Michael Jordan’s contract with Nike makes his shoes the most sought after of every shoe pretty much invented. People have gone as far as to steal, kill, and destroy for them. Nike is not just the name of a shoe, but was the Goddess of Victory. She is seen with wings in most statues and paintings, ironically, in the same stance often seen by MJ as he floats the air.
• Michael means “Who is Like God” and Jordan is known as the Basketball God because of his success, this is common knowledge. But in addition, he is the best Chicago Bull’s player in history, making him the King of The Chicago Bulls. Like Nimrod, Michael Jordan is both God and King, but of Basketball.
Lebron James is not the King of Basketball because Michael Jordan has already been crowned God King of Basketball.