In honor of my first year completion (8-18-15) I have decided to implement Guest Bloggers this year for the days where I will be off. I wanted to wait until I had been blogging for at least a year to do this and now that I have, I’m ready.
To volunteer to Guest Post here please Visit the new GUEST BLOGGER page. I travel often and I would really like to have Weekend Guest Bloggers (Sat and Sun) and also Guest Bloggers for when I need to be away for longer than a week. My immediate need is Weekend Guest Bloggers, someone to fill in with exciting posts from week to week on The PBS Blog. I plan to start scheduling them within the next couple months so feedback is needed if you want to participate. I don’t have a 50,000 follower blog but some exposure is better than none for those wishing to promote their writing for free. Plus I think my followers would appreciate the variety.
I appreciate any re-blogs of this post:
- Must be at least 18 Years or Older
- Must not use extremely vulgar language or nude images
- Must have the post submitted to me no later than 8:00p CST the Thursday of the week you are to guest post. If I choose you for a Weekend Blogger your post must be into me by 8pm every Thursday.
- Must include attachments of any images you want me to include in the post in your response email.
- Suggested length: Anywhere between 100-1000 words (Please try to keep from writing extremely long posts)
- The article must be your own work. Do not copy and paste work from other sites.
- Multimedia: images, podcasts, and videos are welcome
- A short bio and photo of yourself can be included at the end of your post. You may include a link to your own website
By default, blog postings are set to allow comments from readers. I always try to respond to every comment but I will not comment on a post you wrote. Please respond to comments made on your own blog posts. The idea is to keep in context with how I run my blog. If I respond to comments, I expect you to as well. Always respond positively and professionally :).
That’s it! Thank you for your time. Yall be great.